48 HRS Design Competition
The Young Architects Forum of Atlanta thanks all of the participants in the 10th 48 HRS Design Competition.
Hosted biannually, the competition is an opportunity for designers and architects to showcase their talents and to illustrate to the community the value of good design. Following the release of the design prompt, teams have 48 hours to conceptualize, design and submit their solution.
Joanna Bidani, Melissa Booth, Christian Ayala and Luke Booth
Linda Kovtoun and Maxim Kovtoun
Alejandra Lopez, Sara Vanderhoof and Trenton McGugin
Prizes are awarded to the top design and runner-ups. Some of the prizes include:
- A $50 gift card to Amazon courtesy of Lighting Associates
- High Museum Young Professional Annual Membership courtesy of the High Museum
- Feature in AIA Atlanta’s 2019 Design Equilibrium publication
- Admission to AIA Atlanta’s award party, Build Something Great or holiday extravaganza Red & Green Scene
- Recognition on AIA Atlanta’s website