Patrons have the opportunity to send email blasts to AIA Atlanta members. You’ll have creative control of your content and design, and we’ll send it to our members on your behalf. Follow the form instructions to reserve your email dates and submit your content.
Step 1: Reserve Your Date(s)
Dates are first-come, first-served. AIA Atlanta reserves the opportunity to make scheduling adjustments due to unforeseen conflicts or to optimize results. The patron email allotment is as follows:
- Diamond and Elite: Quarterly
- Gold and Silver: Semiannually (January – June; July – December)
Step 2: Design Your Email
- HTML only; you’ll paste your raw HTML code into the field provided
- No email blasts that are a single graphic
- Responsive and mobile-friendly
- In-line CSS
- Clear graphics and photos that are self-hosted
- Creative subject line
- Safe for work
Disclaimer to Include
At the top of your email body, include the following disclaimer:
Message on behalf of [Company Name], a proud [Silver/Gold/Elite/Diamond] Patron of AIA Atlanta. We’ll never share your email address.
- Be creative and engaging to catch readers’ attention
- Educate and show your expertise
- Include clear calls to action
- Direct readers to a lead magnet such as a download, guide, case study, etc.
AIA Atlanta reserves the right to reject content and/or request changes.
Step 3: Upload your email
Email blast content must be uploaded 10 business days before the reserved date. Use the corresponding fields to paste your HTML and enter your subject line. (Be creative!)