- Access a range of expertise through a peer network of nearly 1,700 colleagues in the Metro-Atlanta area.
- Attend local networking and continuing education events hosted by AIA Atlanta.
- Join our Knowledge Communities to gain leadership skills and help raise the visibility of the profession in your community.
- Gain recognition and media exposure for your work by submitting to the annual Residential Design Awards.
- Subscribe to our biweekly Week by Week membership e-newsletter and our monthly continuing education e-newsletter.
- Access a range of expertise through a peer network of over 90,000 colleagues.
- Signify that as an AIA architect you adhere to a professional code of ethics and share a common goal to build better a better world for all people.
- Public policies through a government advocacy legislative agenda to help create a more favorable environment in which to pursue your practice and career goals.
- AIA Contract Documents™, the most widely accepted standard form documents in the industry, prepared by the AIA in collaboration with owners, contractors, attorneys, architects, and engineers; available to members at a discount.
- Continuing education with hundreds of approved education providers, plus course tracking and on-demand access to your transcript.
- AIA KnowledgeNet gives you access to collective knowledge of thousands of members; a space to conduct discussions, find best practices and get to know other design professionals.
- Market research, salary surveys, economic analysis and business insights.
- Subscriptions to AIA Architect e-newsletter covering news, tips and trends; and ARCHITECT magazine.
- AIA Trust protection through professional liability, term life, and other insurance coverage.
- AIA Career Center, the premier electronic recruitment resource to post opportunities at a discount or find opportunities for free.
- Architect Finder, an online directory where you can create a detailed profile for your firm, and potential clients can connect with you directly.
- AIA Advantage discounts on products and services such as shipping, credit cards, technology and more.
- Business Tools, such as best practices, to help you manage your business more effectively.
- Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct
Membership is tri-level, with local applicants also being required to join at the national and state levels. Join now as a registered architect, associate, or student.
Open to individuals with an architectural license from a U.S. licensing authority.
Open to individuals with a professional degree in architecture, those working under an architect’s supervision or enrolled in the Intern Development Program and on a path to a license. This category is also open to faculty members working in university architect programs.
Associate New Graduation membership
Individuals who graduated from a NAAB-accredited program within the past 18 months, or those working under the supervision of an architect, are offered a complimentary 18-month membership.