The COVID-19 pandemic has led to great uncertainty at architecture firms. In this series, AIA Chief Economist Kermit Baker walks you through the latest developments and economic data and discusses the impact it is having on firms, and how they are responding so far.
- Session 1: Non-Residential Focus – Wednesday, April 1, 3 p.m. EDT
- Session 2: Residential Focus – Wednesday, April 8, 3 p.m. EDT
- Session 3: Employment Data Focus – Wednesday, April 15, 3 p.m. EDT
- Session 4: Architectural Firm Data Focus – Wednesday, April 22, 3 p.m. EDT
- Enhance your understanding of current rapidly-changing economic conditions, and what they mean for your practice.