Wednesday, February 12, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Understand the design of helical piles, along with their various and unique applications.
Attendees will learn:
- The history of helical piles and what a helical pile is
- Foundation stability as an essential element of sustainable construction, and the importance of durable structural alignment
- The process and equipment that are necessary to install a helical pile
- Advantages and disadvantages of the helical pile
- Helical theory and design, including specifications and requirements including the calculations required by the building codes
Lunch provided for registered attendees.