12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Acoustic Separation Using Motor-driven Operable Partitions
This course offers design professionals a thorough understanding of the available motorized acoustically rated movable partitions used in interior applications.
- To understand the importance of flexible space division – acoustic separation, revenue generation, etc.
- To compare and contrast three types of electrically powered partitions (traditional, vertical stacking and vertical folding).
- To understand the acoustical performance properties, options available and how to best enhance performance
- To understand the structural considerations of these dynamic systems and the impact on the overall design of the building.
- To compare overall cost considerations for the various types of motorized acoustical partitions.
Lunch is catered to attendees registered by July 17, 2018, at 1:00 p.m.