Wednesday, January 23, 2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
What’s Driving Demountable/ Storefront Wall Solutions
1 LU / HSW
This presentation will examine how demountable/storefront walls factor into design and construction of high-performance buildings and address the consumer trends of sustainability, flexibility, aesthetics, cost and performance/codes.
- Recognize the characteristics of demountable/ storefront wall and how they contribute to sustainable practices.
- Identify how the inherent features of demountable/ storefront wall provide flexibility in high-performing environments
- Appreciate the ability to provide more balance and control to support current space planning trends.
- Creating compelling applications
- Review images of demountable/storefront wall applications in various work environments and how they addressed business/performance needs
- Economics/ Cost
- Compare how demountable/ storefront wall offers an economically viable solution to permanent or stick-built construction
- Building Codes/ Speech Privacy
- Recognize how demountable/storefront wall meets or exceeds building codes and speech privacy.
Lunch provided to those registered by January 22, 2019.