Friday, August 23, 2019
9:00 am - 7:00 pm
AIA-AAH South Atlantic Region Chautauqua 10.0, a unique one-day conference for healthcare architects, engineers and designers, health system representatives, and select suppliers.
This year’s theme, “A Decade of Dialogue: Translating National Trends Regionally,” focuses on the impact of healthcare consolidation and closures nationwide, and the current and future ramifications to these trends locally, within our region.
Sessions 6.25 LU/HSW and include:
- Health System Consolidation and Other National Trends Occurring in Our Region
- Major Healthcare Systems’ Needs from Design Professionals
- The Value of Shared Discovery: Benchmarking Tools for Architects and Clients
- Demystifying Post-occupancy Evaluation
- Panel Discussion: The Potential Impacts of National Trends on Healthcare Design within Our Region