March 13, 2020
Dear members and friends of AIA Atlanta:
Your health and safety are important to us. As public health officials, elected leaders, and communities work to contain the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), AIA Atlanta is temporarily suspending all events through mid-April.
The suspension includes the following events:
- Wednesday Night Networking (rescheduled to May 20)
- AEC Joint Owners’ Social (rescheduled to June 4)
- Learn Over Lunch (tent. resuming in May)
- SMPS Building for Security Luncheon (TBA)
- Spotlight on Atlanta Projects (TBA)
- High School Design Competition Awards (TBA)
We are reorganizing events as seamlessly as possible, with current tickets being honored on rescheduled dates. To request a refund for any event, please use the form here.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates on the impact of future programming.
As a kind reminder, AIAU is a great resource for AIA members to learn online and earn continuing education credits at any time.
We hope that you stay safe and healthy during this time.